Robert E. Marsh
Bob co-founded Corporate Counsel Group in 1998 and has worked to build CCG as a provider of highest quality corporate legal services to locally-based companies, large and small, publicly and privately-held. He primarily serves as general counsel for businesses, assisting them with a range of legal, business and intellectual property issues. As general counsel he regularly works with senior management teams and boards of directors in corporate governance, corporate compliance, securities and corporate finance areas, partnering with clients to build teams that can implement sound policies in these areas.
Throughout his 25-year plus career, Bob has been involved in a range of strategic business projects, including mergers and acquisitions, dealer and distributor programs, international ventures, and other projects. He has been involved in businesses from start-up, through succession planning through acquisitions and divestitures with a keen sense on how to build businesses.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law, 1986
- MBA, with distinction, Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management, 1986
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, summa cum laude, Wichita State University, 1982
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Community Involvement/Professional Affiliations
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Licensed Patent Attorney
- Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Officials
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association